Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for advertising online with Camden International Media t/a Pharmaceutical Suppliers. (The Publisher)
- The terms of our contractual agreement are described on the order form in their entirety. All details of this Advertisement Purchase order appear there and no employee of Camden International Media t/a Pharmaceutical Suppliers (hereafter referred to as CIM) has made any promise or commitment to you that does not appear on the order form. You, the client are deemed to enter into an irrecoverable contract of advertising with the publisher upon the receipt by the publisher of the signed order form. Receipt of the order form by the publisher by facsimile transmission, DocuSign or any other form of electronic mail shall constitute the commencement of a legally binding contract. Both Parties agree that the terms and conditions described here are binding and neither CIM personnel nor it’s agents or you, the client or your agents can change or vary these terms. Printed terms and conditions in any additional documents issued by you the client or your agents will not be recognised as binding.
- You, The client are responsible for providing all text and illustrations (copy materials) for your advertisement/s and any other insert/s (hereafter referred to as ‘Advertisement’) without application from CIM by the copy date detailed on the order form. All clients are responsible for checking their images are not subject to copyright or have royalties attached. It is not the responsibility of CIM to check that images are legal and do not infringe royalty payments. The occurrence of such a charge will be payable by the client. Should the client fail to supply copy materials by the copy date, CIM reserve the right to repeat standing copy or determine the copy to be published (including sourcing from the Public Domain). Additionally, failure by you the client to supply the necessary copy materials for your advertisement by the copy date will not affect your obligation to pay for the advertisement in accordance with clause 4, below. Any materials provided to CIM in the form of text or images may be used elsewhere on our site and by CIM for other purposes after consultation and agreement with client.
- If your copy material is provided in a form different from that specified then you will be responsible for any extra costs that might arise for preparing material. We will endeavour to inform you of those costs before your advertisement is published (i.e. uploaded to the website, complete with text and images subject to the conditions outlined elsewhere in this clause). CIM reserves the right at our absolute discretion to reject, withdraw or amend text/information supplied by you the client for the advertisement and such will not affect your obligation to pay for the advertisement in full accordance with clause 4.
- An invoice will be issued when the signed booking form is received by CIM and settlement will be due 7 days from the date of invoice. Any alteration to these terms must be stated on any agreement. Any payment plan agreed will only be in place for as long as these payments are made, late or missed payments will mean the full advertisement amount will be due immediately. CIM reserves the right to charge interest at a rate of 3 per cent per month on all outstanding monies. This will be calculated on a daily basis from the due date to the actual payment date. If you are a UK client, VAT will be charged on the net cost. CIM reserves the right to recover from the advertiser any debt recovery agency or solicitor or legal costs associated fees incurred as a result of non payment of any outstanding monies. CIM reserves the right to charge interest both before and after judgement in the event of any small claims proceedings.
- The advertisement order cannot be cancelled unless such a cancellation is accepted by a director of the publisher in writing. In this instance, the client will be liable to pay a cancellation fee of one half of the value of the advertisement immediately. This fee may be redeemable against any future advertisement order made by the client within a 12-month period and at the discretion of the publisher. The agreement will not be considered “cancelled” even if written confirmation has been provided, if the cancellation fee is not paid. In this instance the agreement will remain in place and the full value of the advertisement will still be due.
- CIM does not accept any liability for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) Howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the website, or any of it’s content, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the website or any such contents.
- This agreement is governed by and will be construed in accordance with English law and each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England will have the non exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement. CIM has discretion to waive this right and issue proceedings at the courts where the advertiser is located. No variation in these terms shall apply unless a director of CIM confirms such variations in writing.